Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Beginning - Day 1 of Spring Semester

          This past Wednesday, January 18, was not only the first day of my first spring semester at St. John's, but also my first day at my new job, working as a secretary receptionist for Dr. Robert Forman and Mr. Robert Pennacchio in the St. John's Honors Program Office in the Honors Commons. My first day on the job was great; I got to answer my first phone call, help various students in the office, and perform some clerical work for the program. As a member of the St. John's Honors Program, I am delighted to now be a part of the office staff, and I look forward to getting more involved in the program and its activities as a result. 
          After a full day of work, I was happy to catch up with a bunch of friends whom I hadn't seen since last semester, before heading to my Press and Cinema class, which I really enjoyed.
          Below is a photo of me in the Honors Office with Honors Program Director Dr. Forman, James Finnegan (one of the two students I share the job with, who came in to visit that day), and Honors Program Assistant Director Mr. Pennacchio. 

Left to right: Dr. Forman, James, Mr. Pennacchio, and me



No comments:

Post a Comment