Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Bagelicious" DAC After Dark

          This past Thursday, DAC After Dark was all about bagels. Being a big bagel lover, I was very excited for this night they called "Bagelicious." Students were given a wide array of choices as bagel flavors ranged from flavorful everything to sweet cinnamon raisin and unique cream cheese options included vegetable and salmon. As someone who likes to keep things simple, I was happy to enjoy my whole wheat bagel with plain old original cream cheese as I watched my friends take on some more crazy combinations (ehem, Jebin and your vegetable cream cheese on cinnamon raisin) - to each his own!
          Stay tuned for my next post because this week, DAC after Dark will have the only thing that can top bagels in my food world...CUPCAKES! Since I am absolutely crazy for cupcakes, I am chomping at the bit for Thursday night to arrive! 
Me with friends Amber and Taylor at the DAC bagel table after coming
from InterVarsity's first "Well" Meeting of the semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment