Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DAC After Dark - Chocolate Fondue

          STJ made sure students had energy for the start of the semester by offering them a chance to enjoy a chocolate fondue experience this past Thursday, January 19, for the first DAC After Dark event of 2012. I headed to this sweet event with a group of InterVarsity friends, whom I had just enjoyed a wonderful semester reunion dinner with in the downstairs DAC cafeteria. When we went upstairs, we were able to dip cookies and fruit into the flowing chocolate fondue fountain. Not being a big fruit fan, I was very happy to dip and devour my chocolate drizzled cookie. After spending some more time catching up with friends, I followed the sound of familiar tunes to find some of my fellow Pep Band members performing in their 'Syncopated Butta' group for an event being held in the DAC Coffeehouse area. 

Me holding my chocolate-dipped cookie by the fondue fountain
 with Christine Gonzalez from STJ Student Engagement and
Lizzy Sheehan from STJ Student Government 
My delicious cookie
'Syncopated Butta' led by Garfield, their director

No comments:

Post a Comment