Sunday, September 18, 2011

DAC After Dark - Southern Style

       On Thursday, September 1st (my second day of classes), I asked my new friend Sarah (I met her when I made my tie-dye t-shirt) if she wanted to go to DAC After Dark (a weekly event where students can unwind with different fun foods in the D'Angelo Center) that night. It was "Southern Style" night, and I had heard there would be all kinds of yummy dessert pies for the occasion. I was very glad when she said yes, and was also happy to find out that she was bringing her new friend Claire, a girl from Ireland, for me to meet. Ever since that night, the three of us have become such good friends and made so many great memories together! Below is a picture of Claire, Sarah, and me with our slices of pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment