Friday, September 16, 2011

About Me

      Yesterday marked two weeks since I officially started classes at St. John's. So much has gone and I haven't had much time to blog, but I will be sharing lots of details and pictures soon! For now, I'll just share a little more about me to better introduce myself...


    My full name is Tamara Lynn Terzian, but most people know me as Tami. I was born and raised in New York and I am a very unique mix of heritages. My dad, who was born and raised in Lebanon, was Armenian and Greek. My mom, who was born in the United States, is of Irish and Hungarian background.
      I am a graduate of St. Francis Preparatory High School and I am now attending St. John's University on a Presidential scholarship, excited about beginning my major: journalism. 
      I was raised as a Baptist Evangelical Christian, though my entire schooling career has taken place in schools associated with different forms of Christianity. I love the insights I have gained from each perspective, which have helped me to develop and grow in my faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment