Saturday, March 3, 2012

Giants Parade Watching Party in DAC

          I was sitting on my favorite rock enjoying the beautiful sunny morning of Tuesday, February 7, when my friends Alice, Jebin, and Sasha spotted me as they were coming out of DAC. They had Dunkin' Donuts munchkins and coffee cups in their hands, and they told me to go inside DAC to check out the Giants parade watching party in the student org lounge, where they had just come from and gotten all the goodies. When I made it there myself, I was excited to see the parade being shown on the projector and discovered they had cute blue star-shaped Boston Kreme donuts as part of the celebration! I enjoyed sitting there having my donut with a couple of friends before heading to my next class of the day.

My friend Sarah and me at the Giants parade watching party 
Dunkin' Donuts - 'Big Blue' Star Style

No comments:

Post a Comment