Saturday, April 7, 2012

DAC After Dark - Purple Night

          The theme for DAC After Dark on Thursday, February 16, was PURPLE, to celebrate the kick-off week of fundraising for STJ's Relay for Life event on April 13. When we got to the DAC living room area, I was excited to see purple icing on the cupcakes, which I didn't realize were also purple-dyed cake until I actually got one and peeled off the wrapper! It was awesome that my friend Jebin and I happened to both be dressed in purple that night (totally unplanned!), so that made for some fun pictures with our cupcakes, as you can see below! I would like to dedicate this post to my friends Amanda and Amber, both of whose favorite color is purple. 

Lots of lavendar cupcakes!
Me and Amber with our pretty purple cupcakes!
Me and Jebin proud to display our cupcakes while wearing our
well-coordinated purple and lavendar tops!
What a surprise it was when I discovered the CAKE part was PURPLE too!


No comments:

Post a Comment